Monday, May 29

Coriander Leaf

3A River Valley Road #02-03 Clark Quay Blk A T. 6732 3354

In place of a birthday party, my friends and I attended a cooking class instead, based on an “Easy Entertaining” menu. I am not too sure how much of a cooking lesson we had since it was a straight forward menu and we did the bulk of the cooking. But this came with loads of fun, no clean up (the assistant chefs took care of all of that) and nicely plated courses (the chefs took care of this as well). The dinner that evening started with bruschetta with tomato and tapenade, a warm orange salad with pine nuts, and roasted lamb that was a tad on the raw side (the chefs did the grilling). The highlight for me was the dessert (that I made of course!) of lemon and thyme cream in phyllo nests with marinated strawberries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home