Wednesday, May 31

One Rochester

1 Rochester Park T. 6773 0070
www.onerochester.com

This place really surprised me, not with the drinks but with its really interesting finger food menu. I was impressed enough on my first visit with the simple yet addictive lemongrass flavoured anchovy munchies that they serve with drinks. The roast pork (left) they served this time around blew me away. And I don’t even normally eat this stuff. The roasted bits, cut ever so tiny, simply, and lightly coated in a sweet black sauce, simply melts in your mouth, fats (yes fats!) and all. Sounds pretty groose but tastes fabulous. They also dished up this huge tray of grilled beef, tempura vegetable and stuffed chicken roll, though not as mind-blowing as the roast pork, was very tasty nevertheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home