Thursday, June 22

Delicatessen

UE Square #01-22 T. 6234 1778

The sandwich here was simply stunning. Amazing breads like what you would get in France – crusty on the outside, soft on the inside, packed full of parma ham, parmesan cheese, rocket and a light spread, lightly grilled. Heaven.

This was but one of a selection. (I have my eye on the Atlantic that is filled with minced crab and one other that features foie gras - yes I am a practitioner of planning many meals in advance!). Prices were reasonable too – averaging S$15 / US$8.80 a sandwich. I accompanied my sandwich with a delicious skinny latte. The place though – with all the trappings of a nice funky café, could do with a little more care with the detailing. The main trash can was left by the entrance, and the paper napkin store was all too visible to the diners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home